Hydrogel bandage for burns and wounds for emergency cases.
• The size of the bandage is 9x12 cm, in the form of a sheet of hydrogel with a thickness of about 3.5 mm (+/- 0.5 mm) reinforced with non-woven material, which gives the bandage the necessary strength, preventing the destruction of the hydrogel.
• Hydrogel promotes epithelization of the wound, rehydration and rejection of dry necrotic scab. The structure of the hydrogel performs the function of draining sorbents and outflow of wound exudate.
• The dense structure of the gel bandage protects the wound from infection and prevents the penetration of bacteria into the wound area, and its flexibility and elasticity ensure effective coverage of the wound in different parts of the body. HEALER Gel Military® gel bandages are easily and painlessly removed from the wound surface.
• The hydrogel properties of the dressing support the normal osmotic pressure of tissue cells, which in turn protects the wound from excessive drying and promotes granulation, epithelization and autolytic healing of the wound surface.
• Due to the moisture entering the wound from the hydrogel bandage, the processes of granulation and restoration of the epidermis are simplified. In addition, the feeling of coolness that the hydrogel gives to the wound provides relief from pain. When the wound surface is moistened, discomfort and the risk of infection are reduced.
• The use of a hydrogel dressing should be avoided when the wound is extremely wet or has a strong exudate.
If necessary, the bandage can be cut to the required size using sterile scissors. The remaining part of the bandage can be stored in the original bag, which is equipped with a zip closure, so that the bag can be easily and tightly closed and opened many times.
The HEALER Gel Military gel bandage does not stick to the wound, it is easily and painlessly removed during dressing, without injuring the area of ??the burn / wound.
In a situation where the dressing has already dried, cover it with a gauze compress moistened with HEALER® antiseptic for damaged skin or saline solution, which will cause it to swell and facilitate removal from the wound.
Recommended for army first-aid kits for tactical medicine, for military, for police, first-aid kits for collective security, the Ministry of Emergency Situations and chemical protection, for home, automotive, industrial, and office first-aid kits.
The bactericidal activity of HEALER GEL® gel dressings has been tested and confirmed by the microbiological laboratory of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, State University "Institute of Public Health named after OHM. Marzeeva" and is due to the presence of the active substance PGMB-HC TM Vantocil TG produced in Switzerland.